Sunday, February 13, 2005

....

shucks, my sister and i had a fight last night. argh... kasi kasi kasi... she kept nagging na i should go out and date. and i said nah im all good. so akala ko she'll drop it na. sabay she texted pala idol ng "puntahan mo ako. i wana c u sana." sheez!! e for the last two weeks he's been asking me out and i kept turning him down kasi ayoko nga e. so i kinda got pissed off kasi nga she's not helping me at all. tapos sabi niya. bakit ba kasi ayaw mong lumabas?! ill give you money if you want pa! i answered wait, no! why did you text him?! what is wrong with you?! im making iwas na nga sabay papaasahin mo pa yung tao?! sabi niya, i just want you to be happy. i said, i am happy! basta the argument kept on and on till i walked away, went to my room and slept? hehehe! nakuha ko pang matulog after namin mag-away. hey, i was tired that day noh.

going back, ok, i understand na she just wants me to be happy. pero which part in I AM HAPPY BEING SINGLE can't she understand?! i guess i got pissed off na rin kasi lots of people are pressuring me to go out and meet more people. sheez! don't get me wrong. i am thankful that you guys are concerned. but pls understand na i am happy. sabi ko pa nga diba na feeling ko this would be my happiest velentine ever. and besides, parang di niyo ako kilala ah. you know that i am a very independent person. i can take care of myself and i can live without men. you guys know that. kaya nga nagtataka ako kung bakit pinepressure nyo ako magkaboyfriend ulit? i mean! give me a break! three months pa lang akong single! sheez!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog! more power!

6:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home