Monday, December 13, 2004

tatooed on my mind?

you were on my mind today. but i guess your mind was somewhere else. (oh yeah, like that's something new to me?) it's so funny how everyone's thinking of everyone else and i've never really tried to stop and look back to check on who's thinking of me. nobody. maybe that's why im still busy thinking of you... and everything that happened that day and three days before that. i really like having your company. it just felt right... i love thinking about the crazy things that you say and these foolish things that you do... and not a day passes by that something reminds me of you. you don't know... and you'll never know... because im not allowed to tell people how i feel... because im a cynical person... i thought you could change me... coz i was so damn tired... and for awhile you did... or so i thought... you almost got me fooled...

experience is a lousy teacher because i made the same mistake. my mistakes. my mistakes. mine. mine. mine. me. me. me. me. me. me.

at least i now have something to call my own.

and yeah, everybody knows that i did love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home